View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
He may not have been able to see the faces that surrounded him, but he loved them anyway. He loved the gentle scent of his parents and siblings, the sweet milky aroma that his mother emitted, soft and sugary. His lips were always smiling; for being so young, he seemed already to know that being happy was more important than sulking. His cloudy orange eyes swiveled instinctually towards the sounds around him; for having no sense of vision or light, he had a surprisingly good sense of spatial awareness. The eyes were also lively, too; they shined with emotion and joy despite the dullness that many blind cats carried. Cynetkit's rain-cloud gray pelt, covered with darker swirls, hung tightly against his sides; he was chubby and little, still just a kit.

Blossomkit was used to being on her own. She was laughed at; of course she was, what cat her age was still in the nursery? Her. That was the answer. Her. Thank goodness those were those few life-saving friends who she hung onto. But right now? They were talking to someone else, she assumed... either that or they were getting ready for their own ceremonies. Blossomkit? No thanks, she was going to stay here and stay low. Forever. Thank goodness she was still small enough to pass as a kit. She was apprentice age. But she would not leave the nursery until she was good and ready, no way. She didn't want to risk her life for her Clan yet. She didn't want to have to learn to fight and hunt. Even now whenever she saw the dead fish and furry creatures in the fresh kill pile, it made her sad. And yet she ate them because she would starve if she didn't. Her blue hues caught sight of a cat who was smiling. But-- something was wrong with his eyes. What did he have to smile about? Curiosity peaked, the fluffy kit cautiously approached the other cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.