View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Cloudpaw nearly jumped again and caught herself just in time. "Oh! Smokepaw, you startled me. I was just...waiting for you," she smiled a little sheepishly. Did he see me earlier? she wondered, although she didn't speak her question aloud. She gave a small smile and a chuckle, and fell silent a moment afterwards. She appeared to be deep in thought, although her mind was racing to figure something to say to make the situation less uncomfortable for herself. Smokepaw, on the other hand, seemed to be feeling great! He looked as though he were feeling a lot more confident than he had when she had first met him. "Yeah, I'm ready," she answered after hearing his question. She grinned broadly, her eyes sparking with an almost mischievous glint. "So, how's it been going?" she asked, beginning to head further into the territory once more. Her senses were still as heightened as before, and nothing was escaping her notice. She was careful not to ignore Smokepaw however, glancing over towards him to make sure he was following. It wouldn't do at all to leave him behind...no, that would be very embarrassing indeed. Cloudpaw yawned, suddenly tired although she wasn't quite sure why...perhaps it had been too early of a morning for her. The white she cat glanced back at Smokepaw once more, letting her guard down on her senses and hoping that nothing would sneak past her...that would be even more embarrassing than her previous slip up. Oh well, I guess I should be thankful I didn't forget his name, she mewed with a slight shrug. That was one thing about Cloudpaw; she always seemed to be looking on the bright side of things. It helped her stay more confident and focused.