View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 06:52 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@fenic!

Iceclaw looked around the territory for a moment as she claimed that she would leave soon, but was enjoying their conversation. He didn't understand how she be doing so, his end of the conversation was short and fairly obvious that he was trying to get her to leave, and yet she wanted to stay and chat. He was hesitant for a moment, unsure what to say to her. He knew he should run her out of Shadowclan territory, but she harmless... and just wanting to talk to him. Fine... but only for a bit, no one better find us, he gingerly sat down, though his tail twitched slightly at the thought of someone seeing the tow and seeing in as disloyal. It wasn't too long ago that he had proven himself as loyal and earned his warrior name back. Iceclaw gave a nod as she called Shadowclan pretty. Being away for some moons, he had learned to miss and love this place, and also hated himself for leaving in the first place, for what he had done and everything he destroyed. He constantly though of Eversong and their kits and even Snow...Snow.... Though that last thought was always quickly pushed back to the darker areas of his mind. "Yes, I guess it really is," he didn't let his ice blue orbs leave Thistlesplash, not wanting to let his guard down at all. "I'm surprised that this is the best conversation that you've had, there should be a lot to talk about back at your camp," he had finally placed the smell - and gave himself a mental note to check all the clans' scent and memorize them. He knew about Marshsnow's death, and believed that many cats would be talking about it, and possibly still talking about Bucknight. Talk about a new leader tends to die down quickly, but some cats were a bit on edge with Bucknight's and Blazingnight's names... and he was as well.

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.