Thread: - Private -
View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:11 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: - Private -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Me too! It’s new as well but I can’t type for my life on it yet ))

Aspen walked into the drug store her eyes scanning everything as she walked in and reached the wine isle. She combed through the bottles eyeing each one she had tried and others she had not until finally she discovered a lone case of beer shoved into the wrong shelf. Her eyebrows furrowed, perhaps beer was the thing she needed now. She lifted it up and continued down the isle still looking through the bottles top she turned and walked toward the more- consumable food options. She than, like the other isle, combed through the options. The gang was in a hangover and being the only sober person, despite being a heavy drinker, she has the task of bringing home some comfort food as they came out of it. Her brother being the worst out of everyone. As she approached the wall of pre baked meals she was disapointed to see some of the best packages at the top. She stared at it for a while than began to reach her fingers barely grazing the packed meal than falling short with an aggravated sigh.

"Ah, a modern-day damsel in distress." A warm voice came from behind Aspen, slightly teasing but kind nevertheless. He reached out and grabbed onto the package with ease, plucking it off the shelf and handing it to the girl with a warm smile that matched his tone and an amused twinkle in his warm brown eyes. "Here you are, ma'am." He stepped back slightly to flick his gaze across the shelves and glanced over at the cart that had some beer, and a few things that he used to use to help cure a hangover. It wasn't too hard for the man to figure out what was going on and thus he grabbed a couple more boxes. "Take it from me, nothing's better than a warm meal on a cold, rainy, hung-over morning." He said, placing them into the girl's cart. He smiled at her. "Chicken noodle soup is the best." He added, blushing lightly upon realizing he was rambling. "A-Anyways," He continued, a bit flustered that he was rambling about hangover cures to a complete stranger. "My name is Santiago." He brushed back his slightly curly black hair away from his eyes and stretched out a warm, caramel-colored hand for Aspen to shake. He had a clear voice with a slight Spanish accent that was pleasant to hear and easy to understand. He glanced towards where his cart was standing in the aisle and his face lit up upon seeing something he had been looking for on the shelf just behind him. "Aha!" He grabbed it. It was a can of tomato paste, and a quick glance into his cart would reveal the basic ingredients for spaghetti and a hearty tomato sauce to go along with it. He put the small can into his cart and turned back to Aspen with a smile. He wore a grey beanie and a black cotton jacket over a pair of jeans and a white muscle shirt. At his side was a gun in it's holster, the safety on and clear for everyone to see. He held an umbrella awkwardly in his left hand as if he wasn't sure if he should leave it by the cart or keep holding it. Santiago bit down on his bottom lip, trying to figure out what he should say to break the awkward silence between them before he grabbed onto his cart and gave her a warm smile. "Why don't I help you find whatever else you need? I don't have anything going on right now and you look like you could use the help." He pointed out.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡