View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: - Private -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Ah, a modern-day damsel in distress." A warm voice came from behind Aspen, slightly teasing but kind nevertheless. He reached out and grabbed onto the package with ease, plucking it off the shelf and handing it to the girl with a warm smile that matched his tone and an amused twinkle in his warm brown eyes. "Here you are, ma'am." He stepped back slightly to flick his gaze across the shelves and glanced over at the cart that had some beer, and a few things that he used to use to help cure a hangover. It wasn't too hard for the man to figure out what was going on and thus he grabbed a couple more boxes. "Take it from me, nothing's better than a warm meal on a cold, rainy, hung-over morning." He said, placing them into the girl's cart. He smiled at her. "Chicken noodle soup is the best." He added, blushing lightly upon realizing he was rambling. "A-Anyways," He continued, a bit flustered that he was rambling about hangover cures to a complete stranger. "My name is Santiago." He brushed back his slightly curly black hair away from his eyes and stretched out a warm, caramel-colored hand for Aspen to shake. He had a clear voice with a slight Spanish accent that was pleasant to hear and easy to understand. He glanced towards where his cart was standing in the aisle and his face lit up upon seeing something he had been looking for on the shelf just behind him. "Aha!" He grabbed it. It was a can of tomato paste, and a quick glance into his cart would reveal the basic ingredients for spaghetti and a hearty tomato sauce to go along with it. He put the small can into his cart and turned back to Aspen with a smile. He wore a grey beanie and a black cotton jacket over a pair of jeans and a white muscle shirt. At his side was a gun in it's holster, the safety on and clear for everyone to see. He held an umbrella awkwardly in his left hand as if he wasn't sure if he should leave it by the cart or keep holding it. Santiago bit down on his bottom lip, trying to figure out what he should say to break the awkward silence between them before he grabbed onto his cart and gave her a warm smile. "Why don't I help you find whatever else you need? I don't have anything going on right now and you look like you could use the help." He pointed out.

Aspen nearly jumped two feet hearing a voice behind her but was pleased to see a man who grabbed the package off the shelf and plopped it into her cart. She smiled hastily. ”I was that close you know” she mused thankfully as she leaned on the cart. She studied his face for a moment and held her own hand out which she than shook his thankfully. She could recognize the understanding in his warm gaze and found herself blushing and a faint smile appearing on her soft lips. “Well it hasn’t been my first, I’m afraid I’m on the butt end of the hangover” her smile growing wider as she scratched the back of her head and stood back up crossing her arms over her chest. Her stature going into a more relaxed state as she stood awkwardly during the prolonged silence. She smiled warmly again and turned to examine the food wall a second time. “Oh- yeah my names Aspen, aspen narrows” she said with a smirk. “I well- I may need some help putting this in the car”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord