Old January 12th, 2018, 09:23 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Spiral Gives Advice To Your Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Soooo my bab Wavesplash is having some issues. Mental issues. She’s depressed, and struggling with suicidal thoughts. For not one, but two cookies [ as this is kinda deep ], what should she do to get help? Oh she’s introverted and pretty lonely too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
My Thunderclan apprentice Pinkpaw is shy and feels scared to speak, and feels cruel killing prey or risking hurting her clanmates doing battle training, and she has a soft spot for handsome Riverclan toms which makes her want to join Riverclan, but her family is in every clan, but Riverclan and Skyclan- and Thunderclan saved her life when she was a kit, what should she do?
Spiral to Pinkpaw: Hey, nice name. Pink is my favorite color! Unlike all those other bland colors~ I suggest you should actually just get over your guilt. I guess killing animals is sad and all but it for you, the circle of life! Er... the prey don't really mind either. They like being eaten. yeah. Yeah, they do! Also who cares if you hurt your clan mates? It their fault. They should have been more careful, anyway. Now the clan thing.. this may not be the best advice but seriously... just go with your guts. If it the wrong choice then you can just go back to your old clan or a new one.

Spiral to Wavesplash: Wow. Well, okay I'll go soft on you. I suggest a close friend or someone you know you can trust. Try not to think something negative and instead the positive. If you know the root of it all, solve it. Don't be scared to cry or ask for help. Friends and family exist for a reason, y'know?

(ahh! I'm so sorry, I didn't know anyone posted here again..)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc