View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:08 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: - Private -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Got it ]

Aspen looked over at him a blush firing on her cheeks, there want even a real reason and perhaps she was being ridiculous she had only met the man about 30 seconds ago which made her doubt herself even more. When he mentioned boyfriend or husband she rubbed the back of her neck, there had been plenty of mistakes in her life. Many of them where boyfriends. She tuned back around facing Santiago with a grin, raising her hand and waving it showing she had no w
Ring. "No dice" she said with a playful smile and a casual shrug. "How about you, who's the special lady in your life huh? Or man. I'm not one to judge" she said with an embarrassed smile as she covered all opportunities just in case. She looked away, awaiting his answer, and as she was examing the shelves they walked by she heard a crash and whipped around faster then you could say, "what!" and was astounded to see the cart laid on its side, an angry man, and an embarrassed guy trying to fix it and things all over the isle floor. She couldn't help but slightly laugh at the commotion as she dropped down to a crouch to pick up the rest of the stuff tossing it in all the while still trying to not laugh at them until the man stormed off huffing. She looked across at Santiago seeing his e,bar assent and smiling to herself without even knowing it, her face starting to hurt from smiling so much on the last five minutes she dropped the smile quickly, but she watched him secretively studying his face. Something drew her to him and she wasn't even sure what it was. As the cart was set back into rights she found herself huffing another few giggles before covering her mouth and grinning beneath her hands, eyes light with amusement. "So we have a short girl and a klutz?" she mused dropping her hands and fixing them across her chest fighting tem around herself as she released how much she was goign after him. Stop it Aspen you weirdo! she scolded foolishly before mentally face palming. Than they tunred an isle into another even though she didn't need anything in it, perhaps it was just the conversation she wanted to continue. She found herself Odly day dreaming as they walked staring at him too, how aw akward. Just than she heard a muffled set of words and snapped into reality only to have completely missed what he had said despite looking RIGHT at him! "Uh, uh yeah" she said nervously unknowing what she had been replying too

"Single Pringle here," Santiago replied, still not looking at Aspen. Especially after she called him a klutz; although he knew she was teasing, it did hurt a little bit. He wasn't clumsy, usually; he'd just been distracted at the time. He raised his eyes to an interesting gadget on a shelf just in front of him right before he turned. Santiago couldn't help himself and he wrapped his hands around the object and turned it over in his hands to inspect it. It was an expensive device to be sure, costing upwards of $250- however, he didn't understand the usage of it. He fiddled with the packaging for a moment, trying to locate the 'try me!' button often found on things like this. The object he was fidgeting with? A special edition Mario Amiibo that could apparently say classic catch-phrases as well as coming with a 24 karat rose-gold Peach Amiibo. Personally, Santiago thought that the price was too low for a special edition Nintendo object- being the gamer he was, he could easily resell this after it's discontinuation for ten times the amount it was offered for. The man was sorely tempted to add it to his basket since the price was so low. After all, they were offering a free 24 karat gold object alongside the Mario? He bit down on his lower lip, putting it back. It was likely a scam of some sort- the Peach Amiibo was likely simply plated in the gold rather than a solid object, or even just a chrome-plated amiibo painted with the pinkish color. He didn't want to spend that much money for something that wasn't guaranteed to be real. He moved on, glancing back at Aspen, his embarrassment forgotten. "Do you like video games?" He asked offhandedly, glancing over at the new game shelf briefly to see if there was anything that would catch his interest.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡