View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: - Private -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Single Pringle here," Santiago replied, still not looking at Aspen. Especially after she called him a klutz; although he knew she was teasing, it did hurt a little bit. He wasn't clumsy, usually; he'd just been distracted at the time. He raised his eyes to an interesting gadget on a shelf just in front of him right before he turned. Santiago couldn't help himself and he wrapped his hands around the object and turned it over in his hands to inspect it. It was an expensive device to be sure, costing upwards of $250- however, he didn't understand the usage of it. He fiddled with the packaging for a moment, trying to locate the 'try me!' button often found on things like this. The object he was fidgeting with? A special edition Mario Amiibo that could apparently say classic catch-phrases as well as coming with a 24 karat rose-gold Peach Amiibo. Personally, Santiago thought that the price was too low for a special edition Nintendo object- being the gamer he was, he could easily resell this after it's discontinuation for ten times the amount it was offered for. The man was sorely tempted to add it to his basket since the price was so low. After all, they were offering a free 24 karat gold object alongside the Mario? He bit down on his lower lip, putting it back. It was likely a scam of some sort- the Peach Amiibo was likely simply plated in the gold rather than a solid object, or even just a chrome-plated amiibo painted with the pinkish color. He didn't want to spend that much money for something that wasn't guaranteed to be real. He moved on, glancing back at Aspen, his embarrassment forgotten. "Do you like video games?" He asked offhandedly, glancing over at the new game shelf briefly to see if there was anything that would catch his interest.

As they walked alongside arch other she became aware of him stopping just behind her, he picked somthing up and examined it, eyebrows furrowed and biting his lip. She found herself staring, again! Her eyes studied his face, his rugged good looks and his hair that was slightly covering over one of his eyes form the angle she stood at. For a moment she was lost in his eyes, biting her own lip and spy's staring. Despite the lack of affection in her life she found herself oddly craving it now with a stranger she merely met when he helped her grab something off the shelf and now she was just staring like a child stares at the prettiest school girl on the play ground. She crossed her arm uncomfortably noticing her stare and looking way quickly a blush forming on her cheeks and she quickly tunred as if she was going to keep walking but just looked away. She blinked a few times breathing in deeply. Your crazy. Aspen tunred back around her purse swinging and hitting her hip as she turned to examine the man a second time pulling a blank stare until he asked her a question, "well. Nothing that my brother doesn't play" she said rubbing the side of her head with a hand. In all truth she hadn't played games with sage in years, after sage left James eveyrhting had changed for her. During sages time with James she had been on the streets living here and there, ocasionally when she could visit she would join him in some sort of Xbox or ps4 Thingy. "I guess not anymore"she said with a sigh. She hadn't ever been good but just great enough to keep up with sage and not loose terribly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord