View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

Contrary to Ebonypaw's belief, it wasn't just medicine cats that StarClan could visit. Even those that held little faith could be approached by the spirits, albeit it was unusual.

Idly waiting for the new apprentice's inquiries, Aconiteheart's gaze wandered from the herbs and the female to take in his surroundings. To him, his second den was a reminder of mistakes cemented in blood and tears. How vengeful the stars could be when the clans weren't in their favor.

"Yes, guide. You'll need a mentor to teach you how to heal - it's not like you can learn everything on your own. Experimentation is an option but at the end of the day, you'll just waste supplies and risk lives. Which is a no-go, especially in Leafbare when herbs are low. Anything else, or would you like to get started? I figure today we can focus on the basics."
(Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see the post.)

Ebonypaw flicked her ear lightly again and looked the tabby up and down. That was fast. She didn't want to sound like she had too many questions. She wasn't a naturally curious feline, and so she nodded.
"Okay." She mewed, though it occurred to her too late that that single word may not make sense in the context of what was happening.

The dark furred she-cat swept her tail along the ground again. This action was common with the young feline, to have her tail constantly sweeping the ground. She wasn't quite sure where she adopted this trait from, or when it had begun, she just kind of did it. The she-cat looked at the tom, trying to find some sign that what she had said had made sense, even if she knew that even if it had she would never be able to tell, as she had never been able to with anyone.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.