View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2016, 12:43 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

With the confirmation she was ready to proceed, Aconiteheart rose to his paws and slipped past the darker feline. He stopped closer to the herbs, reaching to carefully remove samples from the herbs he considered basic. Namely: cobwebs, sticks, poppy seeds, and dock.

Setting the specimens in front of Ebonypaw, the spotted tabby prompted, "First, we'll start off with what you know. I have here four herbs. What you're going to do is try to identify them, and if possible tell me of their usage. Don't worry about the application of them; we'll go over that shortly."

By starting off with her involvement, he hoped to ease her into the thought process of a healer. She seemed a little out of it.
Ebonypaw
turned to watch the tom remove the objects from the herb store, turning back around as he set the four things down between their paws.
The tuxedo cat looked up at Aconiteheart as he began to speak again, slowly lowing herself down into a sitting position, her eyes still on the ancient feline. she curled her dark tail tightly around her paws once she was seated, still watching him. She was still wary of this cat, but looked away from him down at the four things.
She
looked closely at the plants, but that was all that they looked like in her eyes. Well, actually, that wasn't true. Only one of them looked like a plant. there were also sticks, a white... thing that she couldn't identify and some weird black dots. She looked up at Aconiteheart again for a moment before returning her gaze to the strange things.
"That's a stick." She mewed, pawing softly at a stick, since it was the only thing that she could actually identify, but why you would need a stick was beyond her. She looked up at Aconiteheart again, since she had never seen or heard of any of the other things.
"I
don't know any of the others." She added, flicking an ear in slight anger at her own ignorance, though she really didn't have a reason to have known any of these things as a warrior apprentice.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.