View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Crimsonmoon refrained from looking up when she heard another splash in the water. She didn't want to get distracted by her competition when the time was running out quickly. Though nothing came and she could feel her chest tightening with anxiety. They had both caught two fish, but whose would be the larger amount of prey? She licked her lips and tried to see through the dark murky water but it was impossible with how little daylight remained. A small sigh escaped her maw and she finally sat up and looked across the river. It was even hard to pick out Pastblaze's body along the dark river edge. "I can't see anything anymore, I think it is time to be done. Need help bringing your catch over?" The last sentence was announced in a mocking tone almost. More of a nervous tease that she needed to get out to break the silence and try to instill some last bit of confidence in herself. Maybe it would make him more nervous than she was to see who the winner would be. Though she had caught a fair two fish, one dull green that was smaller and a nice fat rainbow trout. They would make nice meals, if there was plenty of prey on the fresh kill pile she would take the trout for her own meal. Well half of it anyways, it was big enough to feed two cats easily.