Thread: zombies || p
View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:09 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: zombies || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

( he'll be ok )

Samantha sighed, waiting for Bronwyn. She closed her eyes, leaning against the wall, and suddenly felt a huge headache as a flashback hit her, making her fall over.

'She smiled as she and Johnson walked along the streets with ice cream in their hands. The two stopped at a park and sat down. He put a little ice cream on her nose. "Hey!" She gasped, laughing. The two leaned on each other. She felt safe...'

"No!" Samantha gasped, getting shoved out of her flashback. She stood up fast. 'What the...' She'd never had a flashback like that before... She shook her head and spotted Bronwyn. "Come on." She helped her dog into the vents, and then Bronwyn. She climbed in after Bronwyn.

"Just follow Death. I need to rename him some time. Oh, and be prepared for a battle if possible."
Bronwyn didn't need the help, but accepted it anyway. As she got up into the vent, she had to take a moment to look back out on the only home she'd ever known. Her eyes drifted across the large, dark building - all its halls, doors, and resources - and finally gazed across to where she knew her undead mother to be. With an iron will, she held back tears, and turned to follow Death.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art