View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Heat rose in the molly's pelt as Owlspark grew closer to her. She had barely heard what he said, as she was too focused on trying to act normal. As soon as she realized he was talking about competition for her heart, she busted out laughing unwillingly. She stopped where she was as she gathered herself, then gazed at the tom lovingly. "Sorry, it's just, I usually repel toms and she-cats alike," she said. She was mostly speaking of any sort of friend more than anything romantic, but Firesparks had to admit that some of the she-cats in Windclan were quite attractive. She'd never do anything about it, however. "There's a reason I still don't have a mate," she added while caught up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh," she said when she was next to the tom again. 'You're mouse-brained,' she thought to herself, her ears slightly going down as she did so. Still, she smiled at Owlspark and kept walking.
Owlspark tensed, eyes widening as the molly started to laugh. Oh no, I wasn't trying to be funny! He rethought his words, trying to find some sort of joke hidden within them he was unaware of, but came up empty. He thought it had been a pretty good line. When Firesparks begun to explain, however, he relaxed a bit. "It's okay," he meowed quickly. "Though, I can't understand their viewpoint. You certainly don't repel me; quite the opposite actually." The tabby had stopped his walking shortly after the other cat's laughter, but as she reached him and gave a smile he responded with a soft smile in return and started moving forward. The tom wondered if she meant more to what she said while mentioning her reasoning behind not having a mate, but decided not to question her on it. He didn't want to come on too hard and scare her away or anything, so perhaps he should start to tone it back a bit.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|