Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2023, 10:22 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: July Gathering

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A pretty white mollie with pale gray and orange tortie markings and blue eyes~

——————
| Open |
——————
The beautiful lionheart had arrived, her long pale tortoiseshell tabby fur quite well groomed this time. She had placed flowers in her fur to appeal to those around her… PebbleSplash was A lionheart now, she had to be impressive…! Wether that be because of her looks or her skill. Taking a seat at the bottom of the Seastone, she smiles at those around her. She wondered how beautiful they thought she was….

But beauty went beyond one’s fur, right? Why was she trying so hard to impress those around her…? Those that saw her as pretty didn’t just say that because of the color of her pelt, rather they admired her beauty for who she was… The beautiful cat she was. Honestly, she had never been called beautiful, but she’d heard gossip about her from other cats that would love to look like her. The gossip was both flattering and humiliating.

For so long she had been just a piece of eye candy… But now, PebbleSplash is not only a gorgeous she-cat, she’s also one of the greatest warriors of RiverClan, even taking the special rank to acknowledge it. For once, she wasn’t just a pretty face. The mollie was smart, strong, brave, responsible and proud… PebbleSplash was proud of herself and how far she had made it… And I did this all on my own… Wow…!

Giving her paw a lick, she hopes someone would come and talk to her…
——————