View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:12 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Inglewood Binks

(Oh my, chive is really stuck on this crow idea huh? ^^- also since he "walked into camp" in the last post, I'll go ahead and post Twig's response here!)

This is going absolutely nowhere! a frustrated Twig thought as he helplessly followed Chivewhisker through the undergrowth, paws sinking into the soft snow that covered the path. "I'm sorry, let me slow down then!" he called after the tom, continuing to trail him so that he wouldn't loose how possibly only chance at finding this Clan. He had traveled this far already - what was another few pawsteps.

As Chivewhisker disappeared into a tight entrance, Twig hesitated. A strong smell of different cats hit him like a wave, and he had a feeling that this was it. The camp. RiverClan's camp. The home of my father... He quickly forgot about the fear and Chivewhisker's weird behavior. Right behind the tom, Twig squeezed himself through the entrance, shutting his eyes as strands of reeds slapped against his face.

"Chivewhisker, wait, is this-" Twig began, but cut himself short as he opened his eyes. After hauling himself through the camp opening, he stood with his jaw open gazing around. It was bigger than he'd imagined. All around, there were cats mingling about. Off to the side were obvious dens, with a group of cats who appeared to be about his age lingering outside one of them. A large stone occupied the far end, with a den situated underneath. "Woah..." he stammered, suddenly not cold anymore as the anticipation from where he was heating him up.