View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Ashenstorm could only let out a small noise of happiness, it wasn't very macho, but he didn't mind that he wasn't very tom-like. He was himself and Ashfeather had helped him be happy with himself. The mottled tom's heart sped up as he noticed just how happy the delicate fluffy she-cat he called his mate. Ashfeather was the softer side to an already fairly pairing. It was silly in a way, he was moss on a tree, but she was the flowers that floated in the breeze. They both were fairly quiet cats, but together they communicated in all the right ways without hardly speaking. It was when they spoke that they really wanted to convey something, even if it was a small simple thing. "Oooh it was alright, except it was lacking..." murmuring softly, touching the tip of his nose against the very tip of her ear. "Oooh you know, at least a little bit of time with you." A short while after he settled down, letting himself lay out along his mates side. Tail flicking gently about, he was unable to resist in letting a faint rumble start to emanate from his own fuzzy chest in response to her own expression of affection.
Ashfeather smiled at him, her expression clearly pleased and flattered. "Mm, yes...I've been missing you, I don't get to see you quite as much these days," She mewed in her soft voice, twisting around so that her head was on Ashenstorm's. She continued purring as she did so, and closed her deep blue hues, pleased to just be around him at the moment. Ashenstorm was the perfect match for her, and she was so lucky to have him....so grateful to have him, as well. There was a good understanding between the two, as well as a strong bond that Ashfeather believed was near to impossible to break. She enjoyed Ashenstorm's company so much, especially on days like these when it was just sort of a quiet day. "What have you been up to lately?" She asked, opening one blue eye to look at him. Her tail brushed up around him and seemed to almost be stroking him in it's movements, and she smiled once more, her ears tilted forwards with pleasure and attentive to listen to his voice. She loved the sound of Ashenstorm's voice; it was very calming to her, although how she wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was just her deep affection for the tom that calmed her, or maybe it really was just his voice that made her feel secure and at home, and as though she would never be lonely again. Ashfeather began to purr steadily, her tail brushing against Ashenstorm every few seconds in a pleased manner, and she had a bright smile on her maw. The she cat generally only smiled around Ashenstorm, because that was when she was happiest; spending time with him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.