View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2023, 12:43 PM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard! View Post
Sorrelkit huffed. "I'm not as little as I look. I'm actually four moons now. And no, I have no caretaker right now. Thanks for letting me be your friend!" Her eyes were aglow with confidence. What a morale boost! An apprentice wanted to be her friend! She felt lucky. Besides, knowing an apprentice would mean she'd get to learn everything early. Her tail swayed side-to-side and she flexed her long, lean legs as she tried to appear taller. She nestled herself beside the young tom, before rolling over and trying to think of what to say next.

"So, do you have any other friends here? Besides me? I mean, of course, I'll still be your friend regardless. Since I--uh, need a friend too. I don't really want to be lonely when I get apprenticed."

Sorrelkit sounded sincere and genuine. The dappled sunlight of the den landed on her silver fur, giving the appearance of darker patches. She was excited to develop her new friendship.

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
Ah–so she wasn't too awfully young. She'd be able to survive without constant supervision, right? Surely Lambpaw wouldn't get into too much trouble in case he was the one that was at fault for a kit being in the apprentice den. What confused him was that she didn't have a caretaker, though he supposed that he didn't either. Although, he wasn't a kit in the nursery, so did he really need one? No. He didn't think so. "No stress," he nodded at her gratitude, smiling.

Sorrelkit's question, however, caught him off guard. "Of course I have other friends," Lambpaw chuckled. The entire apprentice cohort were friends, he liked to believe. He was a rowdy kit, so he usually scared away any potential companions, so he didn't really get the chance to become an apprentice with anyone he was close with. He just had to hope he'd make some close pals in his apprenticeship, so then he'd have some buddies for warriorhood.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get apprenticed." That'd be in, what, two moons? Yeah. So he'd be eight moons, surely still an apprentice. It felt weird to have a younger cat look up to him–but it made him feel like he had a purpose. Lambpaw… liked it? No. Liked was the wrong word. It was still weird, but it made him feel… useful. It was a nice feeling. "Why are you in here, anyway, kid? Why the apprentice den of all dens?" Blinking, the boy smiled. "Knew I was in here or something?" He joked.

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!