Old June 29th, 2023, 09:36 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Lambkit was alone and bored, so he decided to stumble his way into the apprentice’s den, as the young flame-point tom had never ventured far enough to explore the apprentice’s den. Besides, he was rapidly approaching the age where he will soon become an apprentice himself, excitement rushing throughout the long-furred tom’s system. Maybe he could interact with one of the apprentices here? Or maybe even give them a gift? The last thought made the young tom giddy, quickly shifting himself to ruffle through his long fur and take out a small, crinkled ladybug. Unfortunately for the poor bug, it was rather presumed dead, but it could still be a good gift, right? Shrugging the thought away, he quickly picked the bug up gently by his jaws and began to stumble his way towards the den, popping his little head inside as icy hues widened with wonder and awe.

Woah! The den was much bigger inside than he had originally thought! Lambkit gave a beaming grin behind the ladybug that he held delicately in his jaws. Now, to go find someone that would take his gift and become a friend! With a loud purr, the tom eagerly rushed into the den, tiny bits of leaves and other items dropping from his rather stuffed fur. His brown fur looked rather messy and not the greatest condition, as the fluffy tom loved to decorate it with pretty flowers and herbs. Oh, and even bugs. He loved bugs, especially grasshoppers and ladybugs. Although, he didn’t quite understand why his older sister, Lotuskit, didn’t really like grasshoppers very much. In fact, it upsetted him whenever he would give her one, and she would just eat it! How rude. Ignoring the tiny thought—well, except for letting out a huff—the tom-kit continued his little search, hoping to find someone soon.

Well, it didn’t seem that he had to search for very long, as his bright eyes caught sight of a pale tom, making the young kit swirl his head in his direction, his smile widening. Perfect! Eagerly, the fluffy tom switched himself to begin to walk in his direction, dark tail raised as he excitedly padded his way in the direction of the tom. As he grew closer into view, he quickly began to notice that this was none other than Lambpaw, a cat who almost shared the same name as him. That just made the young tom-kit filled with more glee! Same name buddies! “H… Hello!” He squeaked, wincing as he spoke through a mouthful of ladybug. He sat himself abruptly on his haunches as he happily looked up at the older tom. He then placed the little ladybug in front of his paws and flashed Lambpaw another goofy grin as he pointed at the bug. Would he understand that it’s just a simple gift? Who knows!

@justpeachie!
"Who are you? My name's Sorrelkit, if you're interested in knowing that. Lambpaw here is a friend of mine, and I'd be glad to make another friend too!" The polite, well-kempt she-kit mewled. Her green eyes were only filled with sincerity, and she would be delighted if this new kit reciprocated her feelings. Sorrelkit's tassel waved from side to side as she stood up, stretching her already-long legs to appear taller. "I guess I'll have two friends when I become an apprentice, then. Maybe we can both be explorers together!"

Sorrelkit just beamed while thinking about the ventures she and her newfound friends could go on. They could go to the Highstones... to that place she dreamed of behind the waterfall. They'd be the best explorers in all of the Clans! And she could visit dangerous rogue dens with them, fight badgers, and talk to intriguing RiverClan cats! The thought kept her on her toes, and she was wriggling around, unable to contain her excitement, though she was taught to suppress her feelings and be polite and elegant.