Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:15 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Haven Springs

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Paws moving fast through the forest, Dusklion wasted no time in trying to go the easy way. No, she sprang over fallen logs and let the brambles scratch her pelt as she ripped through them. Like a bull seeing red she was on a mission as she headed towards the first location. Was it smart rushing in like this headfirst? Probably but the dark tabby wasn't interested in moving slow. RiverClan did that enough as it was.

Bursting out onto the stone floor that made up the area around the springs, Dusklion whipped her head back and forth. The scent in the air told her no cats had come out this way almost a quarter moon. What in the hell was her Clan doing?? "Spread out - scout near the border 'n go over it if you catch somethin' odd. You see a rat, you kill 'em." Giving a lash of her tail, she cast a glance over her shoulder. "If I catch any of you goin' easy, or not fightin', you can kiss your place in RiverClan goodbye." Hopefully that made it clear she was done sharing her home with peace-loving cats.

Stalking forward Dusk began to start up one side of the border, moving up towards where the earth became more scraggly and rocky.

[ @starry @Saki @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit and surprise guest @dino. ]

[ they will find three outsiders roaming about here! dusk will not be involved in killing or fighting any of them as i want to offer that opportunity to you guys here! they should be pretty easy to take down, and they'll find the main group lingering around rugged range in the next spot! ]

Last edited by taillow; April 6th, 2024 at 11:16 PM.