Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: April Gathering

@woly @Lawlipop

The ebony warrior flicked his ear and smiled sweetly at Honeypool "I'm happy you made it, I was just looking for you." he said softly as he flicked the water off his tail and neatly wrapped it around his tail. He managed to rip his gaze away from the molly and looked at the Windclan warrior his crush was looking at. The warrior barely managed to hold back a gag as he stepped closer, so he's the one. he thought. After a few seconds of just staring he smiled and shoot his head "Oh ho, no I'm doing quite swell actually, just wondering how well Windclan was doing, with all the rabbit chasing and all you guys are looking quite chubby so things must be good." he stated calmly, although his blue hues blazed with annoyance. Fallenstream refused to let Honeypool get in trouble with this Tom, he refused to see her get scolded for cross clan relations. He cared for her too much. The ink colored warrior picked himself up and looked down at the flame colored Windclaner, smirking once he realized just how much more muscular and taller he was than the other "maybe you guys should start swimming, seeming scrawny, I guess I was wrong about the chubby part. I guess it just looked that way from the position I was in, from up here you look quite a bit smaller." he said, fake astonishment plastered on his face. This was actually a little more amusing than he thought it was going to be.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us