View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2019, 03:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw glared at Larkstorm as he spoke, shaking his head. Dawnpaw didn't really see him as just a brother figure did she? The somali stood up once the other tom got off, fur standing up. "I....at...- At least she said she loved me!" He yowled at the walking off warrior. Then he felt sudden dread hit him like a boulder, shaking his head roughly. Rough enough to make him somewhat dizzy and have a strong headache for a second. No! She..sees you as more than a brother! He thought.

"Unless...unless?" He mumbled sadly to himself, ears flattening as he drooped. He found it hilarious. Hilarious that he could actually think someone as amazing as Dawnpaw could love him, love him more than friends did. Had she lied when she said all those sweet things.

The tom didn't realize he was crying until he was sniffling and sobbing. He shook his head roughly, shaking it side to side, up and down. He gave a groan as his head hit the ground harshly. He did not means to do that. He felt himself become dizzy, sitting there for a moment to regain his brains.

He narrowed his eyes, which were glossy with tears. Frowning, he furrowed his brows and got up. "Fine..I don't need love anyway...!" He growled to himself, huffing shakily. He spun around, beginning to walk through the territory, stopping once he saw the familiar cream molly.

He spared a glance at her, giving a small sniff. He could let her know he had been crying! He looked around, flicking his tail irritated. "Come on. We're going back to camp." He said flatly, which was a big change from his usually happy words. "Besides. It's getting dark.." He grumbled under his breath.
Hearing paw steps approach her she felt her mood lighten considerably."You took a whil-....!".she said this in a soft tone but as she turned to look at the Tom she saw him standing there with his head turned, something was wrong."Timber?...".she rose to her paws she went to ask what was wrong but hearing him speak to her in such a closed off tone froze her on the spot."But- it's only sundown... We still have heeps of time..".Seeing him turn his glare onto her- she felt as if all the air around her had grown cold.'W-what's going on?...Maybe he's just angry with Lark?'. She took a few pawsteps toward him until she was in close proximity, she softly intertwined her tail with his she gave him a concerned look and she asked in a gentle tone."Timber...What's wrong? If LarkStorm said some mousebrained nonsense then he's wrong! You know I care about you not hi-". Her voice was cut off as he shrugged her off and moved away from her, her eyes widened and she felt her breath catch in her throat, she was confused and hurt.
What exactly happened when she left?
Did CreekTongue possibly tell him something? The cream Molly hadn't exactly told TimberPaw she was still getting visits from the dark forest shecat- she wanted to keep quiet and leave him out of possibly dangerous problems. Her blue eyes looked at the brown Tom who gave off a isolated and cold air, he wasn't himself- he was almost a completely different cat ."I-If I've done something wrong then I'm sorry...". She somewhat spoke in a sad tone this time- seeing him like this made her heart ache but TimberPaw didn't seem to want to talk to her merely ignore her.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 12th, 2019 at 03:34 AM.