View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Doh
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Bird spirit lay down in her warm nest sleeping peacefully. No dreams came, but that was normal for her. Birds put was suddenly awoken by a racking pain from her stomach. [I]Oh no![I] Birdspirit thought miserably. Though she was expecting kits, Birdspirit hadn't told anyone. She jut wanted to forget about having kits and pretend it never happened. Bird spirit kept doing her warrior duties, hoping no one noticed that she was slower and that her belly had gotten considerably bigger. Birdspirit didn't want cats asking who the father was... because he was in a different clan. But ignoring the problem didn't stop it, because Birdspirit was having her kits! Another pain racked her body and Birdspirit let out a groan of pain. No one was in the Warriors den, as everyone was out hunting, on a patrol, or helping around the camp. A strong pain racked her body and a kit appeared beside her. It was a black little tom, his fur looking just like his fathers. Another pain, and another kit appeared. It was another tom, a black tabby instead of just black this time. Another pain, this time the most painful, and a kit appeared. A tabby she-cat, who looked just like Birdspirit. Bird spirit pulled all her kits close to her and licked their fur. The kits mewed and suckled. Maybe being a mother won't be so bad after all, with these adorable kits. Birdspirit thought.