View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat looked up from where she was treating her brother to see another cat entering the medicine cat'sden. This one's wound wasn't as bad... thank StarClan. "Sit down," She ordered the other cat, quickly picking up more cobwebs and placing them on one of Doepaw's worse gashes before she approached Rileyflower, examining the wound. It would probably scar up - there wasn't much she could do to prevent that, but thankfully- thankfully - it was doubtful that Rileyflower would bleed out from that one wound. She would have to put something in it to prevent infection, of course - maybe before she stuck the cobwebs on? "This is probably going to sting. Try and keep still, though." The she cat ordered, a minor amount of stress showing through her eyes as she grabbed some marigold and began to chew. Once it was close enough, she allowed some of the juices from the leaf to drip into the wound.

When Caliapaw was done with the leaf, and about to place cobwebs onto the bite wound, yet another cat came into her den. The small den was cramped with four - no, five cats in it now, and it was not her favorite place to be. It was getting harder to move around. Placing a thinner layer of cobwebs on the bite wound, Caliapaw had to grab more in order to place them on Chameleonvine's side. The smaller scratches weren't what worried her - it was the large one. They should be fine, Caliapaw wasn't even sure they needed to have cobwebs put on them with how small they were - treated to make sure they weren't infected, sure, but bandaged up? Doubtful. "I want to put another layer of cobwebs on that bite wound in a minute." She addressed Rileyflower, before approaching Chameleonvine and attempting to get the other cat to settle. "I'll be the judge of what's going to heal on it's own and what won't. So sit down." She ordered firmly. Turning around to grab more cobwebs from her stash, Caliapaw was relieved to find there was still a good amount. That was the one thing she kept stocked very heavily, more then was needed most of the time, to make sure that there wouldn't be that much of a shortage. As for marigold leaves? She was running short on those... which was going to be a problem. Caliapaw placed some of the cobwebs on Chameleonvine's larger scratch, going to work as best she could.
Rileyflower nodded and she sat down she watched what the medicine cat was doing with curiosity her ear twitched and hissed it did sting but she kept still she sighed and looked at the med cat " sorry if ah came at a bad time sugar " she meowed her head hung a tad bit " but thank you " she added she looked around the den and sniffed the air still smelling the herbs her tail wrapped around her paws feeling a bit uncomfortable but was thankful none the less .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )