View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat knew this had been coming. She knew it had been coming for some time, she had expected a battle would happen - but was she prepared? No. Not even in the slightest, mentally. So when Doepaw came stumbling through the entrance to the medicine cat's den, Caliapaw froze for a minute. Right then, everything was moving in slow motion. "Doe-" Her own voice was cut off by her thoughts, raging around in her head, screaming at her to GET A MOVE ON before it was too late! Soon, she was springing into action. Grabbing cobwebs, she placed them everywhere she could see blood. Covering the wounds until the sticky webs were piled on top of every one. Soon there would be enough for them to stop bleeding through. Those wounds were going to leave nasty scars. "Doepaw, can you hear me? I need you to stay awake for me. Just stay awake, that's it, please..." Caliapaw hated vulnerability. She hated feeling vulnerable, she hated looking vulnerable, and right now she felt weak-kneed and terrified. Vulnerable. The she cat couldn't remember another time she had felt this scared. Because here was her brother, and if she couldn't save him, she didn't know what she would do. Doepaw was the one who was closest to her out of all of her siblings. She was close to most of them - true, she was the odd one out, or at least felt like it, and would hang out with one or two at one point, one or two another day, but Doepaw was her closest brother. She had already lost Wheatfur. Come hell or high water, there was no way she was going to lose Doepaw too, not within the few short moons she had been medicine cat. She had already lost a patient. There was no way she was going to lose another to this war, she was going to prove herself and Wheatfur would be proud of her - wherever he was. StarClan, she supposed. If he wasn't, then what hope did Caliapaw - or anyone, for that matter - have of getting there?

(pfft it's fine c: )

[Lol, so many emotional roleplays happening, Doepaw's bleeding out in front of Caliapaw, and Fallen and Honey have reunited.

and if Doe was conscious he would smack Chameleonvine ]

His head hurt, but that was the only thing that hurt, everything else was, numb, but, it was like he was so cold that every thing was numb, not, oh, his whole body fell asleep. He could feel gentle prodding on his face and thigh, 'why?' he thought, where was he again? His eyes fluttered open, and he saw his sister, a panicked look on her face. He gave her a smile, a weak one, and tried to lift his paw, but, he was only able to lift it an inch off the ground. He wanted to pat her, cuff her, hug her, tell her that there was no need to worry, that everything was fine, but he didn't know what she was so stressed about. He then heard her talk, the pure panic that dripped from her desperate request. 'Stay awake? Why? I'm tired though, but, she asked me to, that means there's a reason for it.' he thought to himself. As soon as he opened his maw to give his sibling an answer, a sharp wave of pain encased him, he let out a pain soaked grunt and shifted, as if trying to run away from the searing stinging. He remembered why he was in here, he had remembered what he had done, and remembered just how bad things had gotten.

Doepaw grit his teeth, then let out a shriek of pain, moisture tickling the corners of his eyes. 'Think of Cali, be strong.' it rang in his head over and over and over again, he had made her beg for him to do something, that's not what a good brother would do. He laid his head on the dirt floor and gave Caliapaw a smile, his eyes half idled " Of course.." he heaved, pain burning in his ocean blue optics. "After, all...I promised to...go get her-herbs with you, right?" he laughed painfully, his vision fading, slowly getting darker. He was terrified, yes, but, he couldn't just leave her alone like this, who else was going to hug her when she needed it most, who else was going to joke around with her, make her smile, who else is going to help her realize that she's more than what she thinks she is? And he didn't plan on doing all of those for his sister in Starclan. This second, it was all bout her, he was a paitent, and he couldn't let her go through the emotional turmoil of loosing another paitent.

But it was so hard to stay awake.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us