View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Gunna persume you were having a moment of mixing up Zero and Surge with the WC reference)

She nodded,” Yeah. Thunderclan is. Though most cats put family over the rest of there clan. Though- the reason I have concern about injuring someone is because if I was injured enough to go to the medicine cat’s den, I’d prefer a full medicine cat rather than a medicine cat apprentice treating my wounds.” She meowed she didn’t know if it was bad that she was admitting that she didn’t trust Caliapaw’s work or not, but she personally would feel better if Zerosight would leave the elder’s den and become Caliapaw’s mentor- yes he was walking dust, but atleast Caliapaw wouldn’t be mentored by the cats of Starclan, who may or may not be real, she after all could possibly be being self-taught. Or was Caliapaw being taught by Shinefang- the Skyclan medicine cat. Perhaps Daydream- the medicine cat of Shadowclan. Hopefully not Windclan’s medicine cat Surgestorm, after all. Thunderclan and Windclan weren’t getting along, if Surgestorm were to refuse to train Caliapaw then the clan would be doomed.
(Yup, also sorry for the VERY late reply. This slipped my mind.)

Zerosight considered her words for a moment, nodding his head every so often. He understood where the young she-cat was coming from. "Well, you have to remember that Caliapaw is being mentored by StarClan," He meowed, his voice soft. "And, I suppose she has me around to ask questions or help her if she needs me." The old elder laid back down in his nest, tired of sitting. He continue after a few seconds. "When I was a medicine cat, all of us from all four clans had eachother's back. I'm assuming that's still the case... no matter what kind of rivalries are happening."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!