View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Yup, also sorry for the VERY late reply. This slipped my mind.)

Zerosight considered her words for a moment, nodding his head every so often. He understood where the young she-cat was coming from. "Well, you have to remember that Caliapaw is being mentored by StarClan," He meowed, his voice soft. "And, I suppose she has me around to ask questions or help her if she needs me." The old elder laid back down in his nest, tired of sitting. He continue after a few seconds. "When I was a medicine cat, all of us from all four clans had eachother's back. I'm assuming that's still the case... no matter what kind of rivalries are happening."
Pinkpaw blinked,” Maybe, but theirs more medicine cat apprentices than medicine cats, the apprentices are Caliapaw, Juniperpaw of Riverclan, and Shinefang of Skyclan, the full medicine cats are only Daydream of Shadowclan and Surgestorm of Windclan, she knew he was old so she assumed he didn’t know the current medicine cats. But- I’ve heard Daydream doesn’t trust Starclan, how do we know Caliapaw even believes in Starclan? She could simply be keeping her beliefs to herself.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here