View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She sighed followed by a small smile and a shake of her head
" it's a personal matter you can't really help me with it I must work on it on my own. But thank you for the offer tearfall. So enough of about my problems how have you been doing ? " she meowed blinking her eyes and tilted her head as well . She looked around and spotted wishpaw talking with a tortoiseshell warrior she assumed starbelly was off doing what ever starbelly does and gatorjaws , brackenheart and fawncreek were probably in the warriors den . She didn't know where Deathheart was which kinda worried her as well she assumed bonedust was in the med den or searching for herbs . She looked back at tearfall
Tearfall nodded quietly and glanced around camp once again. She turned quickly back to Juniperstar and replied, "I am doing quite fine, much appreciated. If any way to ease your current situation, do let me know." She wished that she could help somehow, but she had to remind herself that she couldn't do everything. While she knew the names of many of the cats in camp, she hadn't met many of them. The clan was still young and had yet to flourish. Soon, though, there would be many cats and the camp would be in its golden age. She felt pride in knowing she was here in the younger days of the clan, and could only imagine the stories she could tell kits when she was an elder.