Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall nodded quietly and glanced around camp once again. She turned quickly back to Juniperstar and replied, "I am doing quite fine, much appreciated. If any way to ease your current situation, do let me know." She wished that she could help somehow, but she had to remind herself that she couldn't do everything. While she knew the names of many of the cats in camp, she hadn't met many of them. The clan was still young and had yet to flourish. Soon, though, there would be many cats and the camp would be in its golden age. She felt pride in knowing she was here in the younger days of the clan, and could only imagine the stories she could tell kits when she was an elder.
Juniperstar smiled with a giggle her tail siwshed now
" that's one of the things I admire . You always seem ready to help some one and that's a good quality a warrior should have tearfall " she meowed now standing up and stretched out her legs with a flick of her tail . tearfall...doesn't seem a fitting name for such a good cat her whiskers twitched " might I ask why tearfall ? It sounds sad for a good cat " she meowed she sounded curious. Since she wasn't the one to give the molly in front of her her name .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 17th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.