Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall smiled and tilted her head in response to the compliment. Her ears perked up as she heard the question. She responded, "Tear is the result of the silver coloring of my fur. Fall is because..." She blushed slightly, embarassed by this, "The night before I was to become a warrior, I scaled a tree and tumbled off. I was named Fall because many warriors had seen my socially embarrassing event and that was the item in their memories that was most prominent about me." She blinked and looked away for awhile and then turned her head back. She was grateful for the leader's compliments, and let a small smile stay on her face.
The grey and white tabby she cat perked her head up and her ears flattened her tail whent limp " oh my ! We're you alright ? " her tone was full of worry . Tumbling off the tree must have caused some bruises or Ruffled Fur maybe A Sprained Paw. This Was One Of The Worst Traits That Juniperstar Had She Can Be A Worry Wart At Times. " How Tall Was The Tree? You Could Have Gotten A Sprained Paw Or Worse !" She Meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )