Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall held up a paw quickly, "Do not worry. My pride was most hurt then, not my physical being." She blushed again, thinking back to when it had happened. She was very embarrassed, and back then had been less mature. She had yelled at the other cats, but even the kits were giggling. Most had forgotten this by now, but she still worried that cats would still judge her. She sighed and meowed, "enough about me. What was your warrior name before you became the leader of JuniperClan?" She didn't want the conversation to be focused on her all the time, but she also didn't want to talk about that event anymore. She knew the change of subject wasn't very subtle, but tried to ignore it and become interested again in Juniperstar.
Juniperstar sighed in relief with another flick of her tail her head tilted and smiled " atleast you were alright . My warrior name was juniperfoot juniper because of my interest in the flower itself and foot because I can be pretty fast " she meowed her whiskers twitched and scratched her ear it was true she is a fast runner but not as fast as she wish she could be .She stood up and shook her fur vigorously and sat back down wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined a bit

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )