View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:00 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool stood up, making her way over to Flarestrike. She started to trust this cat. "Hopefully you don't mind me comming over to this side of the border.
It's not hurting anything. Well in my view it's not."
meowed Splashpool, settling down in front of the Shadowclan cat. Now that she could really see his fur she began to think. In the light he looks very handsome. Don't think like that Splashpool. It's against the warrior code. You shouldn't be talking with him in the first. Well I don't care he is a very nice cat.
Flarestrike blinked, as she came over. "No, I don't see any harm in that. You aren't hunting, so all is fine." He nodded, however he spoke before he knew. Without thinking which he shouldn't have. He rarely ever did that, more logical than emotional. He couldn't help but admire her beauty, Flarestrike realized he was staring. Which made him a bit awkward, as he just gave a small smile. I think I'm allowed to admire someone outside the clan, right? Gah! She really is nice, though. Without getting a answer to his question, he decided to think of a joke. Hopefully Flarestrike didn't make a fool out of himself, if he already hadn't. However he didn't speak, instead of saying a joke... he said what he was thinking. "You are really beautiful." He said, Flarestrike blinked. His body grew tense, waiting for her answer. Why did I say that? Oh, she going to hate me now. She going to think I was strange and run away. Quick, Flarestrike say something that makes it better!"Sorry, that sounded a little strange. It just I couldn't help but to admire your beauty." He dipped his head a little, awkwardly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc