Old March 26th, 2024, 09:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker entered, eye adjusting to the dim light of the den. She dipped her head in a quick greeting. "At the Gathering, I found myself approached by Crowtooth. He was worried that ShadowClan might leave WindClan in the dark. Apparently we've been 'too quiet'." She made her annoyance and amusement with that statement very clear. "I told him that you'd tell Twilightstar when she needed to be told." As much as she would love to relay the entire conversation to Dawnstar, that wasn't why she was here. "However, he did recommend something to me that I think might benefit both ShadowClan and WindClan, and increase synergy for any upcoming battles."

Mistlewhisker paused, considering her words carefully. This could either earn her begrudging agreement, or the loss of her only remaining eye. "A joint training event between ShadowClan and WindClan could be a good way to foster trust--even a small amount--between the clans. He claimed it worked well for WindClan and RiverClan in the past. I thought it might be worth an attempt." Mistlewhisker ended her speech, watching Dawnstar impassively for her reaction. "What do you think?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~