View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2017, 01:20 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post

Name: Lia Wildmoon
Person Looks: Short for her age, Lia has long brown hair, bright hazel eyes, and slightly pale skin.
Cat Looks: Brown tabby with green eyes and white belly.
Owl Looks: Barn Owl with bright green eyes.
Wolf Looks: Light brown, with darker stripes and bright green eyes.
Perso: TBRP'd
Crush: Open
Other/Questions/Concerns: Eh.

(We can start now!)
She woke up on a smooth rock, sunlight dappling the ground. 'Huh?' she thought, confused. Last she checked, she was sleeping face-down on her bed. She got up on two legs, wobbling. She suddenly realized, "I'M A CAT!!!"
(Wait, how about Allison got here 1 moon before them) A large she-cat snarled at lia. "You just noticed? Jeez, Lia, you're dumb." She nodded at a patrol of cats behind them. "Stonefur, Goosewind, and Leafstorm, meet Wildpaw, my apprentice. I though she'd run away for good." She whispered in LIa's ear. "You're Wildpaw, by the way" She stood up, watching as the cats bowed.
//
Goosewhisper bowed infront of Tigerstar. "Let's get back to camp"
//
Allison/Tigerstar nodded and stuck a claw in Wildpaw/Lia's shoulder. "Follow me, your warrior ceremony (She'll be Wildmoon) is starting soon. We can't be late"
//
Leafstorm shoved Stonefur and Goose, and they all ran ahead, leaving only Tigerstar and Wildpaw behind.
//
Tiger/Allison smiled.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |