View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2020, 12:41 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: A Call to Action [OPEN]

Icestar was livid as the past leader carried on. Her teeth bared still, orange eyes blazing with fury. He was making a mockery of her! What, was he trying to insinuate that he had been a better leader than her?

"ShadowClan is plenty in numbers. I could count the amount of ShadowClan deaths under my leadership on one paw." Maybe two paws. But still. "There has been more prosperity than loss, and as it stands we will be reclaiming our territory soon, and keeping this new land for ourselves."

When he gave her her answer about the Waterbarn, she felt the air around her grow colder as her pulse raced. "Well whose idea was it then? Who decided to punish us beyond what we had already been through? Yes, perhaps I caused some of the recent grievances. But I have still given everything to my Clan. I'm here on behalf of ShadowClan, for them. You dare try and tell me that I'm ruining it? After the way you left it? What a joke." She lashed her tail, feeling the air shift around her. She lashed out at the starry ground in frustration, sending a clump of grass across the clearing.

"Fine. If that's all you have for me, I'm leaving. I'll find somebody else." Or perhaps she'd just go back now. She was at a loss on whether or not she could call this successful.

@elysian

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!