Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Essie watched the tom as he spoke, passion dancing in his eyes. Perhaps this one was one she could stay with. In the past toms usually tried to get Essie to sleep with them as soon as possible, a fact that disgusted the Molly, while she was certainly not against getting, well close, before becoming mates, the Molly still felt that two cats should have a connection before doing so, rather than just jumping in and out without even catching each other's name. But this tom, while being captured by her beauty, also seemed to be genuinely interested in her personality, her interests, and in giving her the time of her life, something Essie would hold him to. Yes, this tom was definitely different from others. "Sounds amazing." She purred into his ear as they walked together. The Molly gently nuzzled his neck, "How far away is it?" She inquired, although she felt as though they could go on walking together forever, their tails entwined, with her listening to him speak until he had nothing more to say, which would probably take until the end of time itself.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!