Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

As they walked, Romeo kept his attention on her. It was the most gentlemanly thing for him to do. His many moons of being around these delicate flowers, Romeo knew she cats liked to be heard and catered to. They wanted a listening ear, and Romeo provided that. He led her out safely from within her garden, and walked along the pavements of the sidewalk. The hairless creatures might as well walked past them because they done little to bother them. Upon hearing her voice in his ear, the black Tom gently touched his own muzzle to her ear. "It'll be the sweetest memory dancing in your mind." His voice grew husky, a sudden confidence growing into him. Romeo knew how to play his cards right, he knew how to charm the ladies - without even trying. Being himself was all it took to find love. He told himself he wouldn't rush this process, get another lie. Love had no limitations. Attractions held no limitations. At her next question, Romeo squeezed her tail lightly. "Questions, questions. Just allow your beating heart to guide you." It wasn't that far. Just up the block. The party was already set, and music was making its appeal into Romeo's ears.
A known alleyway was his destination. He nudged her towards the other way. "Follow me." He whispered softly to her, and pawed his way into the dark alley. The sun was already going out fast, and the moon was replacing it. Two lidded garbage cans were the perfect spot to see the latern lights and the wonderful festival itself. "Right here." He says, puffing out his chest. Untangling himself from the she cat, he jumped onto the tin can, his bottom cushioned by an old couch pillow. He flicked his tail next to him. "May I warm you with the feel of your pelt against my own?" So far, so good. He hoped she would like it. He lacked the riches in life, and if he had them, he would give her the finest. Yet, in the wild, being a stray cat, he worked with his surroundings. Though he vowed that tonight would be the sweetest memory that ever occurred to her. "Are you famished, Rose? What is your ideal taste of pleasure?" He purred. A date without fold? What type of gentlemen was he to not offer her some food? Whatever she wanted, he would make possible. Even if he had to go to the ends of the earth for such requests.