View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Several things happened in a quick moment that Rainpelt didn't like. First, when the apprentice smacked the water, some of the spray struck her in the side. Next, when they cried out, it was just close enough to her that it hurt her ears. Third, when Clementinepaw fell into the water, she splashed Rainpelt for the second time in as many seconds, and now her back was soaked with frigid water. Instinctively, she gritted her teeth and hissed at the shocking cold. She took a second to take a deep breath before turning around to check on Clementinepaw. "I guess it's a good thing we started in the shallow water," she remarked. "Here, climb on out. It may not be leafbare yet, but cold water and cold weather are a bad mix. Get the water in your fur out like this," she said, shaking her body so that a thin spray went everywhere.

[ sorry I've been trying to get all my website done and it's been taking away my life! ]

Clementine suddenly hit the rocks and pebbles at the base of the shallow pool and sat up in a flash. Her shoulders neck and head just popped out of the water and she looked sober at rainpelt. She offered a weak smile and slowly stood wadding over to the edge. Stupid stupid stupid! she thought as she scrambled up to the bank. She was careful not to stand too close and shook off her fur sending thin sheets of frigid water spraying out in every direction. Now her golden fur was stuck out on end like an orange porcupine. She frowned and looked over her whole body moaning whenever she saw moss caught in it. She shook out her fur a second time and huffed when most of the water was gone, she sat and looked at rainpelt. "I'm never going to be a warrior" she sniffles wip her nose with a swipe of her paw.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord