View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@RedHead

The ebony feline weaved his way through the tall reeds that littered the Riverclan territory, his pawsteps making a slight slushing sound as he walked through the shallow water. He had brought his younger sister along with him, though sadly he had lost sight of her sometime as he was hunting fish. At the moment he was wondering who to blame, him for taking his eyes off her for a moment or Splashpaw for running off. He let out a chuckle as he stopped and laid his catch down on the moist pebbles, it didn't surprise him, she was the most excitable and bubbily of the sibling bunch, none of the other siblings can keep up with her, not even Pleasantpaw. The deputy lifted his head and looked around, his lapis hues caressed each dip and rise of the landscape, hoping to spot a silvery grey lump of fur. "Splashpaw! Come out here you nut! I thought you wanted to talk, not play hide and seek!" he called, laughing as he did so. Fallenstream loved spending as much time as he could with each and every sibling, but recently his deputy duties had prevented him from doing so, so as of now, he was trying to fix that, putting them in patrols with him, going off and hunting with them, anything he could to keep himself updated with his siblings lives.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us