View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Chausie didn't want to listen to her. He didn't want to hear a single word she was saying, trying to turn a deaf ear to it all. "Just stop, Shiverlight." His voice was weary, exhausted. He wasn't angry - just drained. He should have expected this. Opening himself up again had been too good to be true, and now he was paying the price for it. He'd been stupid and crazy and had come so close, only to have love ripped away from him once more. As if going crazy, the tom began to laugh, his ears pricking forward in a more friendly manner. His eyes didn't light up or sparkle with laughter, however - they remained cold and distant, and the rest of his body remained tense. All that changed was his facial expression and position of his ears.

"You know what's funny? I actually thought you were serious for a minute, that you were actually considering me... that you might actually leave your precious mate and come with me... but what was I thinking? You're the great Shiverlight. Nothing could persuade you to leave your home. You're so determined to stay loyal that you know what you're doing? You're becoming blind to EVERYTHING else. I guess it's pretty easy for you to turn my own game against me, huh, love? Well the joke's on me. Giving me a taste of my own medicine, I suppose."

His eyes flashed furiously as she sat down, began speaking again, making excuses. The RiverClanner was so finished with her excuses. He was done with her acting like she was different from someone who was breaking his heart for fun - she had. And she had done it so manipulatively, so subtley, that he had never noticed it was happening. He had barely noticed himself falling in love, but he had definitely noticed her breaking him. "Shut. The. Hell. Up." He snapped, his ears going back, his eyes flashing angrily, fur prickling furiously, his whole body tense. She didn't actually love him.

Or she would have left Dogblood for him. Charmpelt had stopped his own bad habits for her, or he would have, but now he was going to go right back to them. Flirting like nothing had ever happened. As far as she was concerned, he had never changed. He was just the same self-centered, flirty tom that he had always been. And he most certainly had never fallen in love with another cat other then his beloved Jema.

Shiverlight spun so quick she almost fell over, not leaving in this moment may have been a horrible mistake but it's not like her to walk away from a fight. Not shiverlight. She stormed right up to him and got in his face, "DONT EVER tell me when I'm serious or not. Those feelings are the most real feelings I've had in my life the ost amazing feelings I've had in my life! Your crazy to think taking anyone else other than you meant anything charmpelt! I've known nothing but loyalty my whole life charmpelt I cannot abandon Shadowclan now!" she snarled. Now she wasn't sad as much as she was pissed off at him. She tunred and padded in a circle.

Than stopped. "HOW DARE YOU!" she wailed spinning again I to face him. Her face red with anger... "Fine... You know what.. Fine" she said her chest falling. Her body deflating. "Fine" she turned and heaved a sigh before slowly padding away slipping into the thicket without another word.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord