View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Inkshadow snorted, "If you're bad luck, what am I? Murder?" She shook her head and turned away. She didn't feel like associating with others. Her fur bristled up and down, and tears sprang to her eyes. Jesus, Inkshadow! Pull yourself together! The past is in the past, focus on the present. She wiped away her tears discreetly. "Just be quiet. Can you handle that?" She asked quietly.
Maybe I shouldn't have put sociophobia xD I'll fix it )

NightPath snorted just like Inkshadow had done as her right ear twitched
" I don't know can I ? And look who's being quiet " she meowed with a smile as her tail flicked . She was also snarky as well and it seemed that she had some competition with Inkshadow on that note , her Amber eyes scanned the den she yawned a bit but not fully . But she still hated others this didn't mean that she didn't hate Inkshadow by having a conversation with her , oh no she still had room for lots of hatred . But two black cats were better then one
" you know the old saying ? Two's better then one? Maybe we can be better then alone? I'm not asking to be friends or anything just ....umm" she meowed now getting an awkward feeling she didn't know what she was asking , this was rare . But she did need a friend

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 12th, 2017 at 03:53 PM.