View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:13 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Yeah, I’m pretty happy with her. Most of my characters have an altruistic streak, but she’s rather selfish and vain, so it’s n interesting role to play.)

Vixenpaw caught the hint of annoyance trying to eek into her mentor’s voice and knew that she’d likely be in trouble if she didn’t agree to go. “Sure,” she sighed, reluctantly rising to her feet. The thought occurred to her to stumble and fein sickness so that she could stay in the medicine den instead, but having Daypaw give her disgusting herbs to eat sounds even worse than going out. Plus, she wouldn’t be able to stay in the clearing either way. Either she’d be stuck outside of camp hunting for a short time or stuck in the medicine den all day. She waited for her mentor to lead the way, not willing to spend a second out longer than she needed to.
Featherfur sighed and led the apprentice out of camp. She was immediately greeted with the refreshing smell of pine sap and the springy bed of pine needles beneath her paws. Just another day in ShadowClan, she thought. After a moment, she adder a bit bitterly, I hope Vixenpaw's in a better mood today than yesterday. The day before Feather had practically dragged her, screeching and clawing, out of the clearing. It was easier today, thank StarClan. For Vixenpaw, it was more of a punishment to have to hunt, fight, and get dirty than to clean out the elders' bedding. She would just listen to stories anyway; Featherfur was sure of it.

<move to ShadowClan Territory>
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯