View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:31 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

"...oh, sure, keep deluding yourself." rowan murmured in a playful tone-- before his best friend accused him of being ...flustered? oh geez, oh geez. "...i'm not flustered, i'm just trying not to laugh!" he responded quickly, almost a bit defensively-- though that defense was mixed in with a few giggles, a grin spreading across his face as he spoke, slowly lifting his hands away as he rubbed his cheeks. "if i'm blueberry, you're like... grapevine or some crap, you ass." he scoffed, shaking his head playfully as he grabbed a handful of cheez-its, shoving them into his mouth to try and cover up any of the redness which had spread across his cheeks. he was the more light-hearted one of the two anyways, right? he should be totally cool with this kind of thing. you know- a totally platonic kiss, right? between bros. totally just bros. bros who were both gay. at least, rowan was.
Shiloh rolled his eyes at Rowans words,¨my colors lavender,not pure purple dumbass.¨ he corrected,¨meanwhile you have electric blue hair,reminds me of sonic the hedgehog,¨ he snorted towards himself. though as much as hed like to cover up how flustered he was, shiloh knew him like the back of his hand. it was platonic,yes. of course it was. rowan was probably just flustered because it made him feel weird,ya know,kissing the top of his best friends head. he kept his hands on either side of rowans face,fingers tracing over his cheeks as he shoved more cheezits in his mouth. he could be quite childish,honestly, but he didnt mind. instead only raising a brow,¨i like seeing you flustered. its cute.¨ he didnt give compliments often,or even touch other people, so this was rare,¨with the redness on your cheeks and the blue in your hair, it reminds me of superman.¨