View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The warrior nodded,"You're correct," she mewed after finished fixing her chest fur. "And you're Lioncry,I've seen you around camp before." she replied by memory. She doesn't know why the brown warriors appearance and name had stuck in her head,but it had always lingered in her mind for some reason. She has never talked to the other before,but she has seen her around camp before. She herself wasn't to much of a speaker herself so she wasn't surprised they haven't spoken. Even if she wasn't much of a talker her body language didn't show any discomfort in having a conversation though. Infact,she settled her self down by sitting down and curling her tail neatly around her paws instead.
Lioncry nodded, wondering for just a moment why Maplespider's name had always stuck in her head. Perhaps it was because it was quite unlike any of the other names, but perhaps not, she didn't really know. “It sure is different. Us being closer to all these other Clans now..” she meowed, trying to spark up conversation. Although, to be honest with herself, she thought it was a rather weak attempt at it. She looked up at the gray sky, wishing that the blue skies of newleaf would return soon. She sat down, slowly wrapping her tail in a sort of messy, clumsy way over her paws to keep her toes warm. She flicked an ear to shake the snow that had settled on it off, even though it had only been a couple of flakes.