View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Yeah, I mean, the game was scarce though." she replied looking at the fresh-kill pile. She looked back at him noticing some dread in him. She felt like she stepped on a sensitive nerve now. "Hey, I've been thinking, since you haven't been able to hunt, maybe we could take a stroll whenever you were off your bedrest." she meowed, smiling. She shuffled her paws in the soft ground wet from melted snow. Oh she loved the snow, though many could say otherwise.
Cliffheart felt bad. He could see in her face that she noticed he was annoyed. He just wished he could tell her, without annoyance and frustration in his voice, that it really wasn't her fault that he was grumpy. He felt bad and attempted to try harder. "Ah that's too bad. Guess the prey hasn't come back full swing from leaf bare then." he mewed, trying to make his voice sound somewhat light and airy, not full of remorse. "That would be nice. It's been awhile since I've just gone out for a stroll. I'll talk to Ebonypaw later and see how soon I can get off bed rest. Or at least be good enough to go for a walk." he said kindly. "But thanks again, not many people seem to be focusing on what happens after I'm done being injured. Every cat seems to just be focusing on my leg." He said flicking his dusty colored ear to indicate it. "Oh and hey, I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier. I'm just not for this whole, doing nothing thing."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~