View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2019, 01:30 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Goatkit
Goatkit chuckled at the demonstration, impressed at the determination in the kit's movements. "Just like that, actually. They may have gotten my tail, but I got them right back on the face!" He exclaimed, sitting up and not being able to resist slashing at the air a bit with his own claws.

His brows raised a bit as the kit ran over and snuggled into his white coat, another smile spreading across his features as Alpinekit looked up at him with those big curious eyes. His own eyes briefly wandered to the smaller kit's messy fur, the wild, tufts reminding him of his own untamable coat, and he felt more happy warmth spread to his paws. This was nice.

He let the nice feeling sit for a moment before an idea came to mind. "Hey," his dual-colored eyes glimmered excitedly as he leaned down towards the other kit, "you wanna go on an adventure?"
The kit listened closely to the story, bouncing slightly, his ears then perked. "Yes!"He darted out of the nursery bouncing form toe to toe. The untamable kit was excited, and continued admiring the other kits fur color and scent.

(im so sorry it's so short