Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat knew his tactic. "Yes," she said as she got off of him. She then backed up to a tree after realizing what she had done. She looked at her still out claws. She sheathed them as she looked at the male. She was stressed now. "I'm sorry," she simply said. It was unlike her to attack another cat. It was like something came over her. She was just stressed about all that was going on. New changes were happening in all the clans. She wasn't used to it. She scrunched her body up against the tree as far as she could. She was now on Thunderclan territory. The male could do as he wished now, and she understood that she deserved punishment.
"Its interesting you say that..." Leafstorm chuckled licking his chest. "Not only did you attack me you yourself crossed the border ENTIRELY, just to hurt me..." He trailed off flicking his tail in her face. The black cat ran up the tree Dewpatch was scrunched against. It was interesting to him how she gave so quickly.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.