View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2023, 07:02 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeadowTail3 View Post
Stormkit lay asleep curled up. A butterfly landed upon her nose. Stormkit felt the gentle breeze from the wings of the butterfly and woke. The sun shone down on her, filtering through the leafy roof of the nursery. Stormkit sneezed and the butterfly flew off, beginning to flutter around the nursery. Stormkit stalked it, imitating the way the warriors hunted with remarkable accuracy. She pounced a few times but the butterfly eventually got away.

Feeling bad that she didn't catch the butterfly, Stormkit lied down and stared at her paws, moping. (Action open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit yawned, waking up from her nap; she slowly stood up while stretching before walking around the nursery, trying to find something to do. The small sized tabby decided to pick up a few leaves and make a little pile of leaves at the back of the nursery; after some searching for leaves, her small leaf pile consist of around 5 or 6 leaves that she found scattered around the nursery. Fawnkit tried to find more leaves around the nursery...she found one more! So she added the leaf the the pile
I wonder what i'll do with these leaves now, she thought; looking at the leaves

[open]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Bona View Post
~cresskit
As the young kit bounds across the nursery floor, she lifts her head with awe at the leaf that drips down to her nose. She looks at it with wonder before sneezing. The leaf flutters away to the ground, she bends down and paws at it curiously, before looking up. There’s nothing to do at all here. she sighs, flopping down and sniffing. All the kits are nowhere to be seen. she lays down, bored. Perhaps she can knit some flower crowns, or play with the queens. ”if only I had a friend.” she whispers, closing her eyes. She shakes herself off the ground before wandering off.

( open )
Burntpaw popped his head into the nursery before wiggling the rest of the way in "Hi there!" he meowed at a couple kits he found seemed to be bored "I'm Burntpaw if you didn't already know! well, er sorry if that came off as rude. but um... how would you 3 like to play a game with me?" He churred happily though slightly flustered