View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
The scent of ThunderClan washed over Starrycreek, and she didn't pull back like she used to as Starrypaw. The scent was familiar to her now, but she still preferred ShadowClan's scent. She giggled at her apprentice's enthusiasm, following him. She stopped at the boarder, the scent fresh. They must have put fresh scent markers. She was careful to not place a paw over the markers, having respect for the Code. "Be careful not to step over the boarder, I don't see any patrols, but we don't want any accidental conflict." She mewed to Hollypaw.
When Starrycreek stopped, Hollypaw stopped. She must be at the border. Frowning, Hollypaw looked around. It didn't look like much. Only the scents were strong. As Starrycreek spoke, his ears pricked, but he did not avert his gaze towards her. He was too focused on the scent line. Hollypaw nodded when she finished. He bent his head and took a sniff. "Wowie! That is strong!" Hollypaw took a few steps back, and sneezed twice. "Do all ThunderClanners smell like this?"

Last edited by Role; November 11th, 2017 at 09:23 AM.