View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Kestrelpaw smiled, this was unusual for him to do but he was genuinely glad that the she cat was offering to help him. "That would be great." He said. He thought it would be nice to train with someone who was around his same age and had kind of his same mindset. "Speaking of your injuries, are they doing okay? I don't want Caliapaw to throw a fit if your injuries get worse because of the walking." He chuckle lightly.
Kestrelpaw gave the tom her own, sort of half-smile back. It barely reached her eyes, but at least it was there at all - she definitely could have been less friendly. But, at the mention of Caliapaw, her expression darkened just the slightest bit. She wasn't a huge fan of the medicine cat, as mentioned before, and she only seemed to be getting angrier with every passing day. "I don't think Caliapaw would be able to say much about them." Her tone was frosty, cold, but still remained semi-level. "But, I think they're alright. They haven't been hurting at all." Unlike some of her clanmates, Kestrelpaw didn't hold much sympathy for the younger cat... just frustration that there was someone inexperienced in charge of taking care of every cat in the Clan. A young leader was fine; especially when they were someone like Snowstar, who Kestrelpaw very much trusted. But someone young being put in a position where they could basically kill the entire Clan? That was less good.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.