View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:30 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

Nine moons. For nine moons Darkfall had been biding his time, waiting for the moment he’d be able to get revenge for the skirmish at the Herondive Hollow. The last fight they had for Sunkissed Creek had been an embarrassing loss that left a bad taste in his mouth and he was just unable to shake. They could have won, they should have won that fight. In his eyes, that loss had been entirely unacceptable and the idea of loss had never once crossed his mind during the battle. Even as he had half of his ear torn off, and blood dripping into his face, all he could think about was getting revenge for the clanmates he had lost to ThunderClan. He wasn’t able to then, but he’d make sure he did today.

Darkfall stood behind his leader, muscles rippling through his coat as he listened to her. Today, Darkfall had so much more to fight for than something as simple as “honor”. Today he was fighting for the ones they had lost over the last few moons to the clan. He was fighting for Ivyleaf, Oliveglow, Mossfang and Whisperingwolf who had died at the border. He was fighitng for the medicine cat apprentice who had been unjustly killed in Ivysnake. He was fighting today to avenge Starlingheart who had been taken from them far too early, the young warrior that got their warrior name despite adversity and had a promising future ahead of them. Lastly, he was fighting for the continued safety of Larkfire and her kit that she had back at home so that her child would never have to experience this kind of loss. Today, Darkfall was on a mission.

Rising to his full height, the large tom cast a bright blue glance towards Silverlark. He still wasn’t quite sure what to make of the tom. He seemed to have a lot of kittenish energy at times, but he definitely showed promise and was hard-working. He had nothing but respect for the younger tom. It was then that Darkfall decided that he’d keep the new warrior safe for the sake of both the clan and for Larkfire. He hadn’t made any kind of promise to the she-cat, but was doing this of his own volition. Larkfire had experienced a lot of loss, more than him if you took a moment to think about it and he would be damned before he allowed something to happen to the stocky tom. The newest enforcer flicked his ear and unsheathed his claws. ”Ready?” he asked the grey-furred warrior ”Let’s do this together.” And with that, he jumped into the fray with a furious snarl.

[ OPEN @Alchemist Kitsune for Silverlark and Darkfall tag teaming shenanigans]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; September 25th, 2023 at 07:37 PM.